Commercial Epoxy Coatings
- Durable surfaces that work as hard as your business
- Safer material for staff and visitors
- Easy care and maintenance for your facility managers
Fill out the form and we will contact you ASAP.
Suited for Businesses That Require a Facility to Function
- Commercial Complexes
- Hospitals and Medical Facilities
- Aviation Facilities
- Mail Facilities
- Automotive Garages
- Chemical Plants
Epoxy for Commercial Business
Just The Facts
Breaking down how epoxy works in business
- When used on floors, epoxy offers a smooth and slip-resistant surface to conduct business on. In fact, it is the very foundation of your business and how you move materials and products easily, from one space to another. It’s tough and nearly indestructible.
- When you use epoxy on other surfaces, you will see equally beneficial results. Epoxy countertops and tables make surfaces smooth but not slick. Your staff can package with ease without the surface creating drag. You’ll see fewer blemishes and abuse when you choose epoxy, which makes them more aesthetically appealing.
- No matter what surface you use epoxy on, we can customize the product to meet the needs of your business. We can customize the colors and style, patterns, etc. But, we can also address things like texture and UV protection. The goal is to understand where and how the surfaces will be used, so we can construct the right epoxy coating to meet those demands.
Ready to Get an Estimate?
Top Benefits of
Epoxy Flooring and Surfaces
Our work with commercial companies has given us a lot of insight into what is most important to a business like this. One of the things that comes up all the time is; how hard is it to maintain? We hear this question regularly, and we are happy to report, maintenance is a breeze. Your facility management won’t need special tools or cleaning supplies to keep this floor looking new. Since it is so durable, your team will spend less time repairing or coordinating repairs for it too.
Aesthetics are a great way to brand a business and offer a professional look to your company. We can help you do this by customizing color and pattern. The possibilities are truly endless when picking out the kinds of finishes you want. We can even add metallics and logos if you desire something specialized. Use your flooring to communicate for fun (like a logo) or function, directing people to elevators or restrooms.