Metallic Epoxy Floor Coatings
- Eye-catching designs with a professional flare
- Durability and longevity for home or office
- Affordable luxury looking finish
Fill out the form and we will contact you ASAP.
Metallics Make a Statement
- Main Living Areas
- Game Rooms
- Artist Spaces
- Automotive Businesses
- Medical Facilities
- Retail Boutiques
- Corporate Centers
- and more
Learn more about our company and people
Hire the best in the business
A look behind our business
- We have been in the epoxy flooring industry for several years and have gained tremendous knowledge and expertise. We give our clients confidence by performing and delivering quality work with skilled Crafts People. Our install teams are troubleshooters and artists and love communicating with the customer to ensure they get exactly what they want.
- We go the extra mile to ensure our business is regarded as skilled and professional. This is why we are a licensed and insured company and offer labor warranties on our projects. We want our customers to feel confident about hiring us. Our customer-centric business model ensures each client is given the VIP treatment.
- if you believe you’d like to work with our team, collect images of your desired finish and bring them to us with either an in-person visit or email. We will get started on your project and get you an estimate. If you don’t know where to start, don’t worry, we have a design team ready to help you in the creative process. From there, we’ll be happy to schedule your project at your convenience and show up ready to work and deliver a beautiful floor.
Get your metallic epoxy floor installed today
Advantages of metallic epoxy coatings
Aesthetics + Durability
One of the best features of epoxy flooring, from the most basic to the most high-end luxury finishes, is that the floors are incredibly durable. They are designed to withstand heavy equipment or machinery as well as repeated foot traffic. This floor is ideal for busy retailers in need of a floor that works as hard as their business.
Epoxy flooring can be built and designed with safety in mind. While the flooring may look slick to the naked eye, the epoxy can actually be poured with texture and a protective layer to keep patrons and staff safer. This will make the floors slip-resistant, fire-resistant, and easier to maintain and clean.