- Countless aesthetic options
- Protetective coastings for home and office
- Affordable and designed to last for years
Fill out the form and we will contact you ASAP.
A snapshot into spaces that benefit from these coatings
- Office spaces
- Wet areas
- Retail shops
- Automotive shops
- Medical facilities
- Commercial complexes
- Recreation facilities
Coat Your Concrete
Why Your Should Coat Do It
Top Reasons to Use Concrete Coatings
- One reason to coat your concrete floors is to make them less susceptible to liquids and chemicals. Concrete is a porous material, and when put in contact with chemicals or stains, it can deteriorate your floors. We can customize the coating to work in the space it will be used in, so you’re getting a coating that combats environmental factors.
- Use a coating to protect your floors from damage from everyday wear and tear. You’ll be able to preserve the color and aesthetics better and save money by not having to replace floors over time. Besides, you’ll spend less time caring for your floors since they keep dust and moisture at bay.
- The use of coating products will help keep your home or business free of allergens and health risks. The more surfaces that can hold on to things like dust, mold, moisture, bacteria, or viruses, the more vulnerable a space is to the people who occupy it. Use a concrete coating to keep your home or office free of elements or particles that might interfere with feeling great.
Need Help With Concrete Coating?
Types of Concrete Coatings
What Option is Best for Your Space?
Polished Concrete Coating
Stain and Seal
Epoxy Concrete Coating
Overlays and Micro-Coatings
The solution to floors that are in bad condition is overlays or micro-coatings. These are usually the last resort before having to tear out old concrete and start over. Either one can bring your old floors back and turn them into something right out of Pinterest. While not the most affordable option, these are cheaper than starting over and offer years (likely decades) of enjoyment.
Stains, Dyes, and Sealants
The wonderful thing about using a stain or dye is that you can perfect the look you want out of your concrete. You can turn concrete into high-end stonework looks, limestone, marble finishes, granite, and more. These can be as subtle as you want, or you can add bold patterns or colors. Stains and dyes are designed to seep into the concrete further, offering years of wear and tear while looking great. We can seal these with a coating designed specifically for the space. For example, a sealant with UV protection for a sunroom or patio.