Garage Epoxy Flooring
- Epoxy nearly eliminates the cement dust and debris
- Epoxy keeps moisture at bay
- Epoxy is a valuable upgrade to your home’s value
Fill out the form and we will contact you ASAP.
- Superior durability
- Unlimited options
- Eye-catching customizations
- Moisture resistant
- Fire resistant
- Increase property value
- and more
Our Company & People
Learn more about us and our process
We love what we do
- Our company has been in business for years in the floor coating industry. This includes epoxy floors, polished concrete, sealants, stains and dyes, and so much more. We hire the very best in the industry, including our on-site installers, our communicative staff, and hour customer-centric management.
- Our customers have complete confidence in our team because we are licensed and insured. We also offer various labor warranties as another layer of protection for our clients. We also invite the customer into the process as much or as little as they like to be included. Of course, we welcome any and all questions along the way.
- Our process is simple. We encourage you to give us a call and tell us about your garage floor project and what you would like to do. We even welcome your sample photos to help us in this process. From there, we will get you a quote and schedule your installation date. On the day of your appointment, we come ready to work with every tool needed to get the job done. Before we leave your project, you will know exactly how to care for your epoxy garage floor.
Get a Fast Estimate Today
Epoxy Garage Floors
Benefits of using epoxy resins in floor coatings
Easy to Maintain
Have you noticed the dust and debris from your bare concrete floors? Unfortunately, concrete slowly erodes over time, creating a bit of a mess inside your garage. If you don’t clean this up regularly, you tend to get a lot of dust and irritants in your garage. Epoxy flooring nearly eliminates this erosion and creates a porous free environment for easy cleanup. The floor is also liquid wicking, which makes chemical spills or weather-related build up, easier to get rid of.
Before epoxy is mixed, it is an eco-friendly product to source. The liquid mix is only toxic for a short time, which is why the pros handle this part of the job. Once it is cured, epoxy is eco-friendly again as it doesn’t require stripping precious materials from our planet and isn’t going to erode and contribute as a toxin. If being more eco-friendly is important to you and your family, epoxy might be a great option for you.