Concrete Resurfacing in Lansing, Michigan
Concrete aesthetics are an important part of working with the material and its potential lifespan. When the aesthetics fall apart, chances are the lifespan will diminish as a result. Concrete resurfacing is a popular way to combat problems with this material and protect it from getting worse. In Lansing, we deal with a lot of fluctuating temperatures that wreak havoc on concrete. It is crucial to work through issues as they arise, so you’re not left with having to tear out all the material. Not every concrete project is a good candidate for resurfacing, but we try to help any client who comes our way and give them the truth about their project. Candidates for concrete resurfacing may include:
- Minor cracking
- Blemishes and aging
Fill out the form and we will contact you ASAP.
Where Concrete Resurfacing Works
- Indoor Patio
- Outdoor Patio
- Pool Decks
- Business Spaces
Work With Us
A Team of Professionals
Some Business Details
- We are a customer-centric business that supports new and existing clients with concrete, epoxy, and other flooring coatings. We are here to listen and execute projects. We focus on meeting the aesthetics and functional needs of your home or business.
- We are a licensed and insured business that takes all the necessary steps to ensure you feel comfortable and confident working with us.
- We partner with top producers of quality products that we have taken years to perfect. Top-notch materials combined with our skilled installers allows us to meet the needs of our clients.
- We price our project competitively and will help you stay within your budget for your concrete resurfacing project.
Ready to Get Started?
Top Three Benefits of Concrete Resurfacing
Upgrade and Update
Professional and Detailed
- We are a licensed business that has taken the proper steps to be a leader in this industry. Not all concrete companies operate this way, and it can lead to other problems.
- We are an insured business, and it’s our hope this should make you feel confident in choosing to work with us. We are ready to take on any project, knowing we can serve our customers despite unforeseen complications.
- We offer a 100% labor warranty. While not common, we are pleased to have a labor warranty on our projects, so we can offer the best in customer care and support.
- We have years of working in this industry, which support our great reputations and customer satisfaction. Our history in this industry allows us to give our clients top-quality work.
- Our installers have been working in this field for years and are experts at what they do. Even those who are new to our crews have been trained. Both sets of installers are just as committed to customer service as our business leadership.