- We are licensed and insured
- We carry years of experience in the industry
- We offer labor warranties to protect our customers
Fill out the form and we will contact you ASAP.
A Snapshot of Working With Us
What to expect when you hire us for your project
- Quality Product and Materials
- Highly Qualified Crews
- Superior Customer Experience
- Large Service Area
- Fast Quotes
- Efficient Projects
- Licensed & Insured
- Affordable Pricing
- Design Support
- Excellent customer Feedback
Where You’ll Find
A sample of applications
- Garage floors are a great candidate for epoxy coating. These areas tend to get dusty, stained, and abused over time. You can use epoxy to disguise that abuse or eliminate it altogether. We can create multi-layered coatings that will stand up to weather, moisture, debris, heavy equipment, chemicals, and more.
- Kitchens and bathrooms are another ideal area where epoxy can really shine. These are heavily used rooms in both residential and commercial applications. We can customize the epoxy to look like other materials such as marble or stone, leaving you with a more affordable option.
- High traffic areas are no match for epoxy coatings. You can find these in spaces like hospitals, churches, schools, and corporate settings. We will construct your floors to ensure they withstand the traffic you anticipate. You can expect these floors to last for several years or decades.
Need Epoxy Flooring Now?
Epoxy Coatings Benefits
Residential, Commercial, and Industrial
- Color – Create bold or subtle color pallets depending on your style and vibe. We can even add metallics to your epoxy for a truly unique looking floor or surface.
- Pattern – We can achieve various patterns from free form to logos. This is especially popular among our commercial clients who are looking to brand their businesses.
- Texture – We can use various finishes to give the floor texture or protection. This can help it become easier to walk on and safer underfoot. /li>
- Resins combine to create a hard bond that is tougher than nails.
- Epoxy can handle drops and chemical spills.
- An ideal flooring system for your maintenance team.
- Cuts down on dust and debris.
- Superior longevity
When working with commercial property owners or businesses, we find that safety is a concern. Our floors are both slip-resistant and fire-resistant. This will equate to fewer slip and fall incidents as well as a high heat material that won’t spread fire in the event one breaks out.
- Slip-resistant – fewer slip and fall incidents
- won’t spread fire since it is fire resistant.
A mindful product for the future
Many flooring options on the market require sourcing material from our environment. This isn’t the case with epoxy. In its unmixed form, the material is completely safe and non-toxic. After it cures it returns to that state, so it’s a better option for those with health considerations or allergies. You’ll feel good about choosing epoxy coatings over others that require an environmental impact.