Rubberized Floor Coatings
- Can be applied even over damaged surfaces
- Able to withstand temperatures for year-round use
- Great for residential, commercial, and industrial settings
Fill out the form and we will contact you ASAP.
Spaces That Can Benefit From The Durable Surface
- Storage spaces
- Professional kitchens
- Weight Rooms
Learn More About Us
Epoxy Flooring Lansing
Services for clients in the Lansing, Michigan area
- Our company has proudly served clients throughout the Michigan area with high quality flooring services. We have decades of experience working with many different flooring materials and have the tools necessary to provide a flawless final product.
- We want to help provide you with peace of mind, which is why we offer a labor warranty on all of our products. Our company is fully licensed and insured, so you can feel confident hiring us for your flooring needs.
- You can trust that we will make the process as quick and easy as possible. Reach out to us today with your questions, concerns, or project specifications so we can get started on a no obligation quote. That is followed up by scheduling an appointment and securing your installation date.
Ready to learn more about rubberized floor coatings?
Rubberized Floor Coatings
Why choose them for your space?
Easy to Maintain
Strong and Durable
If you are looking for a flooring option that allows you to completely customize the colors and design aesthetic, rubberized floor coatings may be a great option. There are countless different styles available, as well as colors and patterns. There are virtually no limitations to how you can design the finish of these floors, which makes them a great addition to both homes and business areas. You can design them to match your favorite color scheme, business colors, or company logo. Call us today with your design ideas and we can provide you with a free quote.
One of the most popular features of rubberized floor coatings is the reduced noise levels they provide. This is extremely helpful in settings like gyms, schools, finished attics, daycares, and more because it can cut down on the transferred noise between floor levels and rooms. Whether you have customers lifting heavy weights, jumping for aerobic exercises, or kids running and playing, these floors will help to absorb excess sound and minimize the transfer between rooms. Many people who are looking to finish their attics or basements choose a rubberized floor coating to help keep footsteps from disturbing guests above or below them.